Monday, December 8, 2008

Italia

I have spent three days in Florence, three days in Cinque Terre met some great people at the hostel there and have been traveling with one of then to Rome , via Pisa. Italy is beautiful and ugly, modern and ancient. All of lifes great contradictions. I am having a hard time uploading pictures but I can promise that I have some really great ones to add when I can. Today I watched the sun set over Rome on the steps of one of the many epic churches, birds were flying in these crazy patterns together, it looked like the northern lights, as the canadian i'm traveling with said. I can't focus enough to describe all of the amazing sense that I am having right now! Traveling is a gift and I am so grateful to be here. Not sure where my next move is but I know that I will be in York for Christmas. Maybe more of Italy or France...
I'll try and keep this thing more updated, sorry for the delay. I promise pictures next time too

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Maura, you sound great! I love hearing about your trip! Love you,
Sandy